Tuesday, August 28, 2007

'My"Space30 Authors His SEO

August 28, 2007 - Tuesday

‘My’Space30 Authors His SEO
Current mood: accomplished

Hello Everyone.,

I would have posted this blog entry yesterday, except for the amount of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) work that still needed to be done., If your unfamiliar with SEO, it’s very challenging to perform, and someone truly needs to create a software program or website that completes this task for you.,
Meanwhile, I thought it might assist some readers to see how I begin the the task of SEO., However, SexySEO’s Blog addresses these questions far more than I will; I will start with saying I opened a MyBlogLog account: http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/pdbjr2005, there you’ll notice at the bottom of MyBlogLog page there are a number of alternate services that are tabbed.,
These various services can be linked and back-linked, one to another, to reach an even greater audiance than Myspace., The MyBlogLog website has many blog communities, one can join, ranging in size from a few to a fifty thousand members.,
More importantly, the “My”Space30 blog has a voice, an ability to publish a blog that will be far reaching., The mondane task of opening up multiple accounts, for various services, was not at all fun., Certainly finding the time to learn each services software was in itself boring, and sometimes downright frustrating.,
But time and patiences pays off, when the links start come together into one cohesive whole, becoming more capable of accomplhising what I want this blog to do., Finding the right feeds, and combonation of feeds, is also a liitle difficult, from the rookie point of view., Linking to LZZR was one choice I made, I think it was a good idea to link to LZZR ? There are several blogs already devoted to this Link.,
I still have some SEO work to accomplish today; checking my links, back-links, and basically completing profiles for various services; as well as making sure my blog feeds are working in the desired fashion, and correct direction, so that I can feed my blog from one central location: This is on my list of things to today.,

Today I also will be working with my other site, http://www.pdbjr2005.xtd.com/ .

Thanks Paul, Author and Publisher of “My”Space30 Blog

I am PDBJR2005 on del.icio.us Add me to your network

No comments: