Wednesday, August 29, 2007

'My"Space30 Ready To Rock

’My"Space30 Gets Ready To Rock

Category: MySpace

Hello Everyone.,


Today is an exciting day, 7-29-07, I checked the stats for the 'My"Space30 blog and yesterday rocked.,
I've been looking at alot of bloggers who claim to get paid, I can't say for real if any of these site authors are honest about that., There are several bloggers who use myspace, and I plan a review of some this week.,
If you blog for cash, and you have some understanding of how this is done, I'd be interested in hearing from you.,
Yesterday 'My"Space30 authored his SEO, and to be more then an average blog, I don't think SEO is all it takes., It takes a subject matter that people are interested in, an author who can provide a that consistent content, and a quality blog in general.,
That's why I've taken the time to work slow, but steady, in an affort to let 'My"Space30 evolve., My readers, some who take the time to leave quality comments, some who actually read, some who egerly await, and some who offer support and many with words of encouragment, are the true "My"Space30 blog, because without, this blog would just be words on a hard drive.,
I was up at 1a.m. doing a photo story for my friends, and let me tell you, it was an awakening, I drove home that Family is 1., No matter much life pulls this way and that way, at the end of the day nothing compare to Family., Sure Friends are a close second, perhaps we are all really one big extended family, well that's a big question, to big for me to tackle.,

I welcome the"My"Space30 Community.,

Be sure to check the buzz at http://www.mybloglog.com/buzz/members/pdbjr2005/, as well as
http://www.PDBJR2005.xtd.com.,

Paul Burns Jr, Author "My"Space30

I am PDBJR2005 on del.icio.us Add me to your network



No comments: